Translate

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cherry Lynn Blog Challenge - Black and White


I love making Halloween and autumn cards.  My nephew was born on Halloween and will have his 4th birthday soon..

 I used the Cherry Lynn Step Card and Cherry Lynn Spider doily dies for this card.  The other spider webs on the sides were from the Martha Stewart Spider Web punch.  Inside of the card, I used a Stampin Up spider web folder and Martha Stewart torn page punch.  I love the Cottage Cutz Number Candle die using the number 4  in front and inside of the card and I used glitter to make a candy corn looking number. I used the Tattered Lace Elegant Alphabet die letters on the front of the card. 

The rest of the embellishments were from ole stocks of supplies saved for Halloween.
 

4 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

What a spookalicious birthday card. Love your saying and the googly eyes. Great fun. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Karen said...

Oh this is totally sweet! I love all the fun elements like the ghost, spiders, and that spider web on this fabulous step card!! Thanks for playing in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge!!

shulsart said...

What a fun card, your nephew is gonna love it! A wonderful combination of dies and embellishments. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Corina said...

Great Sentiment! I am absolutely going to make a card using that saying! Love it! Thank you for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.