Translate

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 166 - Winter Whites - DT



I enjoyed getting out my older Cherry Lynn dies to create this Winter White card using a Wee Stamp.  I embossed the picture using the Darcie snowflake embossing folder and framed it with the Cherry Lynn DL218 Manon's Wedding Garland.  I added Ranger White Opal Liquid Pearl on parts of the garland/doily and on some snowflakes.

I embossed a 5x7 paper using a Couture Creation embossing folder.  The border around the embossed card is created using the Cherry Lynn Francesca B159 border die.  I cut out four of the borders and created a frame for the card. 

The flower bouquet is created with the Cherry Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip B178 that was cut with white glitter paper.  The smaller flowers are made from the Cherry Lynn Baby Breath Flower Kit B364.  I glued the flowers onto the branch and then added Art Glitter Crystal Transparent glitter to the flowers and branch.  I added the same glitter to the Cherry Lynn Gardenia Small B433 flowers that was actually created using fabric.  Unfortunately, the picture doesn't bring out the glitter on the flowers and branches.  The Thank You is from the Cherry Lynn B230 and 235 and was cut using white glitter paper.




4 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

What a beautiful card Nancy and I love all your attention to detail on it. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Bonnie Garby said...

What a fantastic card! I love all the wonderful layers and the image just pops next to all the white. Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week.

shulsart said...

Stunning card, Nancy, I love Sylvia Zet images and you have colored it so sweetly. Love how you used the border die around the outer edges. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Sathya said...

Love ur coloring Skill and that beautiful bow...So pretty...Such a lovely card :)