Translate

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 170 - Add a Flourish


I  received new dies from Cherry Lynn this past month and are being used in my Valentine cards this year.  The Cherry Lynn French doily was curled and used as the flower holder. 

Additional Cherry Lynn dies long with the new dies are:


Small Tea Rose and rose buds were made from this same die
Anastasia Border
Sophia Doily
Happy
Valentines
Sister
French Doily (Holder for the flowers)
Baby Breath
Small Gardenia Flower
Shasta Daisy
Flourish Leaf Strip
Mini Fanciful Flourish

Additional dies were the Impression Obsession cupids and Marianne Design flourish stem.   I used Ranger Metal Art embossing powder and glitter on vellum paper after cutting out the cupid to provide some dimension and added crystal glitter glue to parts of the cupid.

I added small dots of Ranger Pearl  inside of the Sophia Doily.  I added a heart charm to the flowers.  I formed the bow first and melted it with the hot glue gun to melt it enough and give it vintage look.  


4 comments:

shulsart said...

Stunning card, Nancy, your flowers are fabulous. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Karen said...

Nancy, I adore all the gorgeous flowers you've added to the flower holder! Love this! Thanks for playing in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Good luck!

Juliz Design Post said...

Stunning work Nancy and I adore your floral bouquet. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Debbie's Time Out said...

Wow Nancy. This is so gorgeous. I love how you used the doily and did the flower arrangement in it. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.