Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Get Well Soon Card



This week's challenge, the theme is to make your own flowers.  I made flowers that are starting to bloom in my yard such as:  Shasta daisies, peonies, cherry blossoms, and tulips for this card.   I used the digital Wee Stamp, Daphne and I colored it with colored pencils since the printer ink smears when I use Copic Markers.  I used the Graphic 45 Secret Gardens paper for the main background.  I bought the charm at a garage sale.  Used my Zutter Bow Maker VS 2 to create the pink bow.

Cherry Lynn dies were:
Sweet Williams - D137 (Peonies)
Shasta Daisy - B310 along with the center Build a Flower #1 #B181
Mini Fanciful Flourish - B117S
Baby's Breath Flower Kit - B364 (Cherry Blossom flowers)
Tea Rose Small - B435 for the trumpet of the daffodils and cut out the petals of the daffodils with scissors
Francesca Border - B159 (Frame around the card)
Get Well Soon Phrases - B249
Sophia's Heart - DL184 (Doily)
Small Exotic Butterflies #1 - DL112AB (Vellum paper, inked with pink and used Metal Art clear embossing powder)

This card is in the following challenges this week:
ABC Challenge - G is for 'Go Digital'
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #177 - A Family Friendly Challenge

The following day, April 2nd, it snowed and covered our spring flowers.  That is one of our six free roaming bunnies on our farm/ranch. 


 
Post a Comment