Translate

Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Birthday with Tattered Lace and Graphic 45


I just got the Tattered Lace Monumental Moments Happy Birthday.  I had many small Graphic 45 pieces of paper so I took a sheet of 8 x 11 inch paper and glued the small pieces of Graphic 45 papers from different pads until the 8 x 11 inch paper was covered.  I used the Spellbinder Grand Calibur to cut the Happy Birthday die from the 8 x 11 paper.  I used Wild Orchid Craft flowers and Cherry Lynn Design flourish, Baby Breathe flowers and leaf strip dies.  The watch was bought at a garage sale and I used copper Melt Art and black ink to give it an antique look.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday 
Craft Galore Encore Challenge - Make a Card for April
Lady Bugs Craft April Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Challenge April 2015

No comments: