Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mother's Day Card #2



I had a lot of fun making this Mother's Day card using Cherry Lynn Design, Marianne Design and Tattered Lace dies.  I cut out small pieces of different Graphic 45 paper and glued the pieces on a 8 x11 paper and then cut out the Tattered Lace Monumental 'Love' to create a quilted look.  I added ink stitching around the 'Love' letters to give it more of a home-made vintage look. I made the lady bug out of Ranger Liquid Pearl, red and black.  I colored the black dots on the lady bug with a black ink pen.  I used an old vellum label for the inside sentiment and used Martha Stewart bow punch for the small bows on top of the sentiment.   I found some beautiful lace for a bow and added pearls around the frame.

The brands used:
Cherry Lynn Design dies: Baby Breath, Tea Rose, Flourish Leaf Strip, Small Gardenia, Small Exotic Butterfly #1, Kiwi Oval Frame
Tattered Lace dies:  Monumental Love and white corners are Cherish Heart Corners
Graphic 45 Paper
Marianne Design die around picture.

I am entering this challenge in the following:
Cherry Lynn Challenge #181:  Mother's Day
Fan-Tastic Tuesday April Challenge #82:  Anything Goes with a with a twist, stitching, real or faux
Scrapyland Challenge #16:  Add a Pearl and/or Lace
Craftyhazelnuts' Patterned Paper April 2015
Scrap-Creations Challenge:  Going Grey with Scrap-Creations - Mother's Day Creations
Post a Comment