Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Guardian Angel watching over mom


This is a Thank You card to a nursing home called Guardian Angels that took good care of my mother-in-law who passed away last week.  They were so good to her as well as to us.  I love the new embossing folder from Sue Wilson - Snowflake Lattice that I had to order from England since no one had it in the US at this time.  It arrived to me in one week.

I love making flowers using Cherry Lynn dies.  I cut out the center of the Cherry Lynn Sophia's doily which created a beautiful scallop frame for the center. 

The dies that I used were:
Cherry Lynn Designs:  Sophia's Heart Doily
Cherry Lynn Designs:  Fanciful Flourish
Cherry Lynn Designs:  Medium Rose
Cherry Lynn Designs: Chrysanthemum Strip
Memory Box Die: Diamond Background Die
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson 2014 Christmas Angel Die Set and used the dove
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson Embossing Folder:  Snowflake Lattice
Angel is from Prima Marketing.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Cherry Lynn Design Challenge #198:  Doilies


4 comments:

Jenny Alia said...

Just lovely Nancy! So soft and delicate looking. Love the colors! Thanks so much for joining the fun this week at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck in the draw!

shulsart said...

So sorry for the loss of your mother-in-law, Nancy. Your card is gorgeous, I love how you have trimmed the center out of your doily and added the stunning flowers. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Juliz Design Post said...

Stunning card Nancy that I'm sure will be treasured by the nursing home, sorry for your loss.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Debbie's Time Out said...

Nancy so elegant. Love what you have done in the center of the doily and the embossing is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.