Translate

Monday, January 4, 2016

Renewal of Their Wedding Vows

One of our special friends is to renew their wedding vows.  I specialize this card by putting their names on it.

This card was embossed with the Sue Wilson Designs-Snow Lattice.  The following dies were purchased from Scrapy Land.com:


Cheery Lynn Design- Celtic Heart
Cheery Lynn Design - Heart to Heart Doily
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson - Best Wishes
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson-Striplet-Embroidered
Cheery Lynn Design-Exotic Butterfly Set #1

The heart has two Cheery Lynn dies.  Since the mirror card stock was thick enough, I was able to pend the top one to had a 3-D effect.  I bought this mirror card stock from
 
I was buy my ribbons for my cards at Really Reasonable Ribbon.com.  The prices are very reasonable and the selection is gorgeous. 
 

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Nancy about the accordion Pop Up Card in the beginning I didnt have the curling problem but noticed the problem when I stored the cardsfolded in a box...they really curved in the top center as you mentioned.I have got around the problem by releasing the tiny hinges which connect the ovals...that way its a regular accordion card and though it doesnt swing it still looks cool!

Dr Sonia S V said...

And your card is such a beauty...so elegant and super gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeous, Nancy! That bow is amazing, and your attention to details is wonderful! Love how you used the SW panel, Nancy. It's gorgeous, and I wish the happy couple many more happy years! hugs, de