Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Simon Says Monday Designer Team Call

 
I
 
 
 
I love making vintage cards and projects but also I have many styles that I like to do for my grand children.  This is a easel card with two drawers under it for a gift in one drawer  and chocolate candy in the other for my older grand daughter who loves the vintage deco.  I made this card using many Cheery Lynn dies and the gorgeous Graphic 45 paper.  I stamped the sentiment and use a scallop oval punch to cut it out and glue it to the embellishment.  I love feather and cream lace to vintage cards but this is not lace but the Cheery Lynn Anastasia die which was cut, crinkled and sponged with Ranger Distressed ink. 
 

I am entering this for the Simon Says Stamp  Designer Team Call and hope I am selected.  I have several other vintage cards to share along with a variety of other themes and styles that will inspire consumers to buy at Simon Says Stamps. 

Supplies used:

Paper:  Graphic 45- Ladies' Diary and Bazzill pink card stock
Cheery Lynn:  Anastasia border, Small and Medium Rose dies, Leaf Strip, Gardenia Flower die
Spellbinder:  Floral Oval Frame

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Gorgeous project, Miss Nancy! It's nice that your grandchildren enjoy receiving a variety of styles, because it teaches them to appreciate and be aware of lots of artistic styles - it will increase their ability to see beauty in the world, and to understand what others are "saying" in their artwork! What a great teacher and grandma you are! I hope you get the DT position! hugs, de