Translate

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tutti Designs Butterfly Arch

 Welcome back bloggers.  I will always be posting on Tuesdays and look forward reading your comments.  Be sure to check each day to see what our talented Tutti Designers have created for you on the Tutti Designs Blog and see more cards and projects visiting the Tutti Designs Facebook and Tutti Designs Pinterest.


Aren't you loving your new Tutti Designs dies!  Aren't they gorgeous.   I have the stunning Tutti Designs Butterfly Arch die.  I just love the beautiful butterflies in this die.  You can cut these butterflies out and use it on your card with the Butterfly Arch die cut or glue it on top of the butterflies to give a 3D look.


Tutti Designs Butterfly Arch


I cut out two Butterfly Arch die cuts with Crafter's Companion gold/white glimmer card stock and sprayed it with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist Antique Rose. After the ink dried on the die cuts, I bent the tips and used 1/2" wide Scor-Tape to tape the wings on the card.  

Using the Scor-Tape, I am able to take the die cuts off the tape  a few times until I get the position of the wings the way I like it.  Also, I arrange the Wild Orchid Craft flowers on this tape and when I get that arrangment the way I like it, then I glue the flowers on the card.   I don't have to glue the wings since there is enough glue on the flowers to keep the wings in place and this Scor Tape remains sticking to the wings.  


I make a hat pin out of jewelry beads and stuck it in the flowers and used some tiny rhinestones for the top of the butterfly.

I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark and then used detail gold embossing powder.

Other supplies:  3mm flat back pearls, Bazzille orchid card stock, Crafter's Companion gold/white glimmer card stock, Stampin Up sentiment, Pion Designs Scent of Lavender cardstock, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist-Antique Rose.

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the *NEW* Tutti Designs Store and check out all the beautiful dies in their first release.  

Click HERE to see the new Tutti Designs releases
Reminder to visit the Tutti Designs Blog to see what our other designers have created for you and I would appreciate a comment and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.


Thank you again!

Nancy Hill, Design Team 

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what an amazing beautiful die that is...wonder when it will arrive in the Indian market...awesome detailing and intricacy!!! And you have showcased it so beautifully !
Cheers
Dr Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Nancy,I like the design and the colours
Kevin xx

Donna Ellis said...

how creative of you, Nancy! and the shimmer is gorgeous! hugs, de