Translate

Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Card for Hudler's Family



Welcome back to our new Let's Craft and Create Challenge #120-Christmas'.  Come join us and enter your card or project with us and share you information.  Also, you might become our next winner for a prize.

I love personalizing cards and this is a very cute picture that I took of my son and future daughter-in-law's new Golden Retriever puppy that my husband and I got them.  I took several pictures and wanted to make a Christmas card for them with their little new boy puppy named Hudler.  

All of my Heartfelt Creations supplies and dies came from 
The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  After a few tries of making a paw from the Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch dies and stamps, I found this to be the easiest by taping the two paw dies together to make the paw and cut this with white card stock.  
Take the outside paw die frame and cute it in dark brown and glue the white paw on top of the brown paw.  (Shown below).

  

Inside of Card
Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch Pal Dies
On this card, I used following dies from these sets:  Collar, paw prints, large bone, and small paw print.  I used the Heartfelt Creations Paw-Fect Pooch Stamp set for the bones and the dogs (located inside the card).  I cut the collar out with cream colored card stock and sponged it with Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink and embossed the buckle with copper embossing powder.  I added some stitches using a black ink pen.   I used colored pencils to color the dogs since I wanted to show the black stamped ink.  



Heartfelt Creations Celebrate The Season - Gift Wrapped Presents Stamp set


Heartfelt Creations Paw-Feet Pooch Die

I just love the little paw print die that somes in this set.  I used the paw print die twice on the inside of the card.  Since there were some black ink spots, I covered the ink spots by cutting out some small dog bones in the Heartfelt Creations Pamper Pooch Card stock Collection.

Heartfelt Creation - Snow Kissed Collection
Heartfelt Creations Paw-Fect Pooch Stamp Set


Hope our wonderful design team inspired you to make your winter projects and cards this year.  Stay tune for the next month for another wonderful challenge from
 Let's Craft and Create.  

The Ribbon Girls:  December - Any Image Challenge




1 comment:

Annette said...

He's adorable, and fab use of the paw print dies. I'm not really sure what you're saying is your favourite xmas song for our AYLI challenge, but the card is still lovely.
21:35

Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
My Mum's Craft Shop,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.