Translate

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy Birthday Heart Corner

Welcome back and I am so excited to share with you this gorgeous new November released Tutti Designs die called Heart To Heart Corner on my card.  Isn't this a must on your Christmas list or birthday.  I would love to make another card using this die to make a gorgeous pocket to put money or a gift card for someone.  


I want to share with you a technique that I learned at a card making workshop that might make it easier cutting with these detailed dies.


Use the cheapest fabric softener and free of dyes and perfumes behind your card stock when cutting my dies.  As you see below, the pieces will stick to the fabric softener.  Slowly, I remove the die cut and then rub the fabric softener sheet and the little pieces fall into the trash can.  I am able to reuse the fabric softeners again for about three times before throwing the sheet away.  For larger dies, I will use two fabric softener sheets.  

I love making my own flowers and used the Heartfelt Creation Classic Rose die and stamp set.  I added a rose colored seam binding bow with a pearl brad in the center.  The patterned paper is the gorgeous Blue Fern Studio Timeless Collection.  

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all the new November beautiful diesYou can order these gorgeous dies from Tutti Designs on-line store or the wonderful stores and companies that carries Tutti Designs dies. 



Click HERE to see the new November Tutti Designs die releases
Reminder to visit the Tutti Designs Blog to see what our other designers have created for you.  Explore more ways of using this die as well as other Tutti Designs dies, visit our Tutti Designs designers on the Tutti Designs Pinterest or Tutti Designs Facebook .


Thank you again!

Nancy Hill, Design Team 


No comments: