Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Quilted Card


Hi, Nancy Hill for Frantic Stamper and excited to share with you two gorgeous dies from Frantic Stamper in the January release:  Quilt Rectangle 10127 and In Stitches 10185.




Starting with the center measurements of my card: 
Center square measures 2" x 2"
Pink frame behind it is 4" x 5 1/4".
White frame is 4 3/4" x 5 3/4".
Pink frame for the entire card is 5 1/4" x 6 1/4".

First, I cut out a 3/4" x 5" white card stock for gluing the frame and quilt pieces.

Special tip:  I love using fabric softener sheets for several purpose but perfect for this project.  I laid the fabric softener sheet behind the card stock before cutting out the die cut. The pieces will stay on the fabric softener sheet and I can peel off individual pieces and adhere it to the Quilt Rectangle Card Panel frame that was cut with white shimmer card stock.

I can used the remaining pieces on the fabric softener sheet for two more cards using the Frantic Stamper Quilt Rectangle Card Panel frame.



I used the Frantic Stamper 10185 In Stitches #2 for the square in the center of the card.  I added a bow and a  rose in the center of the bow.  I applied NUVO Crystal Drops Ivory Seashell to the top right and bottom left corners of the card.

I hope that I inspired you to make your next cards using the Frantic Stamper Quilt Rectangle Card Panel and  In Stitches #2 die sets.  Check out the other gorgeous Frantic Stamper dies and stamps along with the rest of the wonderful craft products.  


Happy Crafting
Nancy Hill

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Oh this is just beautiful! Thanks for being an enabler ... lol ... now I NEED those dies! LOL Great job!