Translate

Sunday, May 7, 2017

It's a Party

Each month, Frantic Stamper will be showing new  6" x 6" rubber stamps that will be perfect for any occasion.  Frantic Stamper May theme for its dies and stamps called  "Life Moments".  You will want to get these dies and stamps for your next cards and projects.  Just click HERE to see these new dies and stamps. 

I just love the Frantic Stamper Streamer and Confetti 6" x 6" background stamp.  I stamped it using a My Sweet Petunia MISTI stamp tool with gold tinsel embossing powder.  I am using the new Frantic Stamper Nested Stitch Bracket Labels and Frantic Stamper In-between Nested Bracket Labels  behind the Frantic Stamper Precision Hand Written Party die that was cut with red metallic card stock.  Also, I added Frantic Stamper Party Icons die cut on the card.   You will want all of these dies from the Frantic Stamper May Theme because they coordinate well together like the one that I am showing you.    


Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:


Happy Crafting
Nancy Hill

No comments: