Translate

Thursday, June 15, 2017

It's Your Day with Bumper Cars


Nancy Hill for the Frantic Stamper Design Team.  If you haven't seen the video with the beautiful cards and scrap book pages in the June Frantic Stamper collection, click on HERE.  This month, Frantic Stamper theme for dies and stamps are fun times at the carnival, circus, and amusement parks.  You will really love the coordinating dies and stamps from Frantic Stamper for each monthly theme.  

I made this card using the following dies and stamps:
Frantic Stamper Bumper Car FRA-Die-10211
Frantic Stamper Life is a Carnival Stamp Set FRA-CL-073
Frantic Stamper Nested Bracket Labels In-Betweens FRA-Die-10182
Frantic Stamper Nested Stitched Bracket Labels FRA-Die- 10181
Frantic Stamper 6" x 6" Rubber Background Stamp - Sun Ray
My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Tool

The card measures 6" x 6".  I highly recommend a stamp tool like My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp tool for all stamping.  It is worth the price.  

I stamped the Sun Ray background with yellow ink on a 5 1/2" square white card stock.   I cut the bumper cars with metallic card stock and glued the individual parts on the card.  I added NUVO clear gloss on the lights.  I first stamped the "Enjoy the Ride" and centered one  Frantic Stamper Bracket Labels In-Between die and die cut.  I sponged Ranger Antique ink around the edges.   I cut out the red Frantic Stamper Bracket Stitched Label with red metallic card stock and adhere the label die cuts together.   I stamped the tickets from the Frantic Stamper Life is a Carnival stamp set with black ink and made a small border around the tickets to make sentiment stand out.  I adhere the tickets to the card.  

Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:



Happy Crafting
Nancy Hill


No comments: