Translate

Friday, July 28, 2017

We Mermaid To Be Friends

What an adorable Wee Stamp "Shelley" mermaid and she goes so well with the gorgeous coordinating dies and stamps sets found in the new 2017 Frantic Stamper Under The Sea Fantasy folder.  I cut out the shells  in the Frantic Stamper Sea Horse Edger Right and sponged each shell with Ranger Antique Linen ink.  I colored the Wee Stamp mermaid with Copic marker and adhere the new Frantic Stamper Frothy Wave Edger in front of the mermaid.  I added NUVO Crystal Ivory drops to the waves.  The center was die cut out with the Frantic Stamper Nested Labels die set.  The beautiful sentiment is in the new Frantic Stamper Under The Sea Mermaid stamp set. 

Also, I do appreciate your comments and visiting my blog each time.  Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:




No comments: