Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Nativity

Hi, Nancy Hill for Frantic Stamper Design Team and excited to share with you the two gorgeous 2017 September Frantic Stamper Christmas release dies used on my card.

Frantic Stamper Nativity Silhouette die #10312 
Frantic Stamper Lattice Beauty Edger

Frantic Stamper Clear Stamp Set - Square Christmas Vignettes


 I used the new  Nuvo Embossing Powder - Glitter Silver Moonlight for the Frantic Stamper Square Christmas Vignette stamp set - Noel and silver metallic cardstock for the nativity scene.  I cut out the Frantic Stamper Lattice Beauty Edger die with white shimmer card stock.  I used spray adhesive for the edger and glue for the rest.

I embossed the background with an Sue Wilson Snowflake Lattice embossing folder on white shimmer cardstock.  


Also, I do appreciate your comments and visiting my blog each time.  Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:









No comments: