Translate

Friday, October 20, 2017

Frantic Stamper Hot Cocoa Pocket Holders


I had so much fun making this pocket holder for hot chocolate.  The size is 5" x 5" and I used the gorgeous stamps and dies below.  The plaid paper was made using the
Frantic Stamper Plaid Maker #2 stamp set also with the Misti My Petunia stamp tool. If you don't have a stamp tool, I would high recommend having one and Misti My Petunia is what my friends and I use ALL THE TIME! I adhere the front to the back and popped in a cocoa bag.

I used one stamp at a time and embossed it on gold metallic cardstock.  I cut out the snowflakes from the Frantic Stamper Snowflake Border and adhere a 3 mm rhinestone in the center of each snowflake.  I cut out 1" x 5" red cardstock and adhered it to the front of the pocket and stamped the hot chocolate sentiment with the Frantic Stamper Hot Cocoa stamp set.

I just love this Frantic Stamper Cup Of Cocoa die set with the cup, snowflake, whip cream and
 marshmellows in this die set.  I colored some of the whip cream and marshmellows with a light brown Copic maker pen.

I adhere the front to the back and popped in a cocoa bag and used double-sided tape for ribbon for the front and back of the pocket.

Now, I can hang these on my Christmas tree to hand out for visitors or Christmas eve guests that come to our house.



Frantic Stamper Cup of Cocoa die set, FRA-DIE-10321
Frantic Stamper Plaid Maker #2 - FRA-CLG-B032
Frantic Stamper Hot Cocoa Stamp Set FRA-CL-084

Frantic Stamper Snowflake Border 10335
Now is your turn to use your imagination and creativity to design your own pocket holder using the coordinating dies and stamps from Frantic Stamper on-line store and have fun personalizing it and putting some goodies in the mug for that special person. 






Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
 Frantic Stamper Design Team





No comments: