Translate

Saturday, November 18, 2017

White Poinsettia

Nancy Hill for Frantic Stamper Design Team.  I wanted to share my Christmas card with you made with the gorgeous Frantic Stamper Poinsettia die set along with the beautiful Frantic Stamper Merry Christmas die set.  Behind the poinsettia, the scallop silver edges are from the Frantic Stamper Lattice Beauty Edger #10303.  I cut this die with silver metallic cardstock and the Heartfelt Creations Celebrate The Season blue paper.  I cut out the scallop from the blue paper and glued it on top of part of the silver card stock with only the silver metallic scallops showing.

I created a tutorial, click HERE, on how I made my poinsettias from the Frantic Stamper Poinsettia die set.  I glued three gold beads in the center of this poinsettia and added Sue Wilson Beaded Swirl Flourish and Sue Wilson Delicate Fronds dies set cut out with white shimmer cardstock.

Frantic Stamper Dies:
Frantic Stamper - Merry Christmas die set #09619
Frantic Stamper - Poinsettia die set #09283
Frantic Stamper Lattice Beauty Edger #10303

Now is your turn to use your imagination and creativity to design your own card using the Frantic Stamper 2017 November coordinating dies and stamps from Frantic Stamper on-line store.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Entering in the challenge:  Scrapyland Challenge #78 - Anything Goes
Nancy Hill
 Frantic Stamper Design Team

No comments: